Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Speak up, please

We sometimes get matched up with lab partners via playing cards. Sets of cards are passed out and if you and another person have the same card then you're partners for the day.

Last term, the clique-y seniors would 'forget' they had my matching card, or other peoples. Irritating.

Today, I got my card. A 9.  


"Hey, who has 9?"

.....


"HEY, who has 9?"


..............

"Anyone got NINE?"

I hear a puff of air at my elbow. It's this big dude J, who doesn't take notes but instead says everything the teacher says under his breath.  He shows me his card.   9.

"Why didn't you say so?"
(whispers) "I was standing right there"

"Next time could you say something before I yell over the class 3 times?"

whisper "But I was right there...."

Ok.......
So I gave him 3 injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment