The Geezer In Class

Friday, August 24, 2012

Done with Sequence 1

I will be so glad to put some of this extreme silliness behind me.

I was OVER IT. today.
Posted by Cara at 5:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (17)
      • Long Lost Friend
      • Done with Sequence 1
      • Look at all these books
      • CPR = Chronic Pain for Really old student
      • Arrogant, Insecure, and Arrogant more
      • A little bonus!
      • Presentation
      • I made a sign today
      • Pucker Power
      • Still Solid A Territory.
      • Hard Week Coming Up
      • OH NO YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!
      • Facepalming SO Hard
      • and I thought Computer Basics was 'basic'
      • Triple Test Day
      • Study Groups....meh
      • Suddenly.....a strange thing.
    • ►  July (9)

About Me

Cara
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.