We had 3 exams today, the hardest week we've had. I missed one question on one test that I'm aware of.
Next week I'm going to start carpooling with 2 other ladies from town. They are there consistently and early so I'm ok to do it.
Our big presentation is due 2 weeks from today, and a couple of the students were not even aware of it. The teacher has talked about it, handed out a calendar with every thing that's due and when, and I've been working on my internal organs in between class sessions and they've seen it.
"What presentation? OMG! When? OMG! I guess I'd better figure out what I'm doing!! OMG!
During our off time between tests, I asked to see the other people's power point presentations we had to do for computer basics. So, we all had a little show and tell. I showed mine, which was about alcohol and titled "Pickled" with the quote from AA that is "Once you're a pickle you can't ever go back to being a cucumber again". Lots of questions and quite a lively discussion!

No comments:
Post a Comment